How to register for an account on E-Academy
Framingham State has a partnership with a third-party software vendor, E-Academy. This partnership allows our students to obtain software for reduced prices. Occasionally, some software, like Microsoft Office, is offered free of charge. In order to purchase the software, you must first create an account on their website. Follow this guide in order to set up an account.
We recommend using Firefox 14, Internet Explorer 9 or newer to view this website.
- Visit the following website:
- Click on the picture that says Student, as shown in this screen capture:
3. Next, click on the Offers rectangle on the web-page, as shown in the capture:
4. Next, click on the ‘See the offers’ link on the page.
5. This will bring up the E-Academy website. In order to obtain any of the software you see listed on the website, you must first create an account on E-Academy’s site. Click on the ‘Your Account’ link at the top-right-hand corner of the page:
6. On the next page, click on the ‘Register’ button, near the bottom of the page:
7. Enter your Framingham State student email address in the provided box, as shown below. Only an official FSU student email address will be accepted.
8. Fill out the required registration fields, then click ‘Register’:
9. An email will be sent to your student email address with a confirmation link. Log into your student email, open the email from E-Academy, and click on the link inside.
This will confirm that you are a student at Framingham State, and you will now be able to purchase software on the site.